About Tobin Scientific
Tobin Scientific is a leading provider of cold chain, ambient storage, and transport & logistics services for the biopharma industry. We proudly support a diverse clientele spanning life sciences, academia, government, and more. Recognized for unwavering safety and reliability in the storage and transport of temperature-sensitive products, we excel in serving the complex needs of the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors. Our capabilities extend to laboratory relocation, principal investigator support, and other logistic services. Tobin Scientific's all-encompassing approach and commitment to quality make us an industry innovator, aiding our partners to maneuver through the complexities of the biopharma industry. This a unique and exciting time to join our team!
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow national opportunities and prepare reports
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product and liaise with the operations team to drive product innovation based on customer feedback.
What We're Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree or professional experience in business or related field
- Experience in a customer-facing role, customer success, account management, or strategic consulting roles; experience in biopharma, logistics, or life sciences is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented; strong problem solving skills
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Comfort in a fast paced environment and able to wear many hats
- Ability to travel and drive for customer meetings, industry conferences, and team events
- Proficient in tools like CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
Disclaimer: This job description provides an overview of the responsibilities and duties expected for this position. It's not exhaustive, and personnel may be asked to perform duties outside their typical responsibilities. Tobin Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer practicing non-discriminatory recruitment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.